Here are some jokes that I’ve written about words and the people who use them. © Rodney Marks, 2017.
… … … … …
- (This opening line begins with clearing the throat.) Sorry, I have a touch of pneumonoultramicroscopicsilico
volcanoconiosis, but that’s neither floccinaucinihilipilification nor there.
- What’s the synonym for thesaurus?
- The best thing about concision is that it’s over before you know it.
- I taught myself to be an autodidact.
- I thought that I was discombobulated, but I may be confabulating.
- If you don’t know what schadenfreude means, then I experience it.
- Verisimilitude is almost the same as the real thing.
- Any questions? I’ve got some answers and I’d like to use them.
- In my family, coprolalia is taboo.
- I was unhappy to learn that ignorance is bliss.
- A pause is the beginning of a silence, or at least that’s what I heard.
- I see that you’re supercalifragilisticexpialidoc
ious in your antidisestablishmentarianism.
- Gobbledygook is gibberish to me.
- You may think I’m an irritable, cantankerous, irascible curmudgeon, but you’d be wrong.
- Remember, nothing comes from nothing. That’s really something, but it’s not everything.
- You know, the more you know, the less you know you know. The less you know, the less you know you don’t know. Don’t you know it.
- Indubitably is beyond doubt.
- Emolients make you soft.
- Feeling crapulent drives me to drink.
- Being preantepenultimate is better than being fourth last.
- Even since I began using sesquipedalian, I’ve become one.
- Circumperambulation is a walk in the park.
… … … … …
I’m an Australian comedian, hoax speaker and corporate impostor. I mainly present comic hoaxes at business events. If you like these blogs, you’ll like my live comedy. If you don’t like these blogs, you still might like my live comedy.
Add comedian.com.au to your bookmarks, and one day: book Marks. I don’t do cheap jokes, and I’m freer than you think. I’m comical not anatomical, economical not astronomical.