- Within Sydney, parking and tolls are to be paid, or Cabcharges provided, for the performance and any briefings.
- In Canberra and within NSW, ATO kilometerage is payable, along with accommodation at the performance venue or close by, and light meals.
- Overseas and interstate expenses are: business class air tickets, taxis to and from Sydney and destination airports and accommodation at the performance venue or close by, and light meals.
Rodney’s fees are risible. There are four fee categories, so please scroll down to see all the details.
- The standard fee is quite a bit+GST for business, government and association clients. This covers a four-hour period. There is pre- and post-show mixing and mingling in character, that is: infiltration and embedment. This culminates in the performance of a highly tailored and original ‘keynote address’. Extensive and intensive briefing and preparation is involved. This is the most popular fee, especially for Rodney.
- The second fee is a third more than ‘quite a bit’+GST, which is the same as above but for a whole day, and often includes comedy emceeing in character – as well delivering a comedy ‘keynote’.
- The third fee is a third less than ‘quite a bit’+GST, which is the four-hour commitment, but for small businesses.
- Contact Rodney for fees for private functions, charities and non-profit organisations.
To clarify what ‘quite a bit’ means, contact Rodney (1) via email, or (2) telephone him on 0412 207 655. Or simply book him and receive a surprise tax invoice.
Valid to 31 December 2016