- Social science isn’t very.
- What did the sociologist ask the anthropologist? ‘What did the sociologist ask the anthropologist?’. How did the anthropologist answer the sociologist? ‘There’s a better way to tell this joke’.
- If criminology students empathised, would it be a crime?
- What did the psychologist say to the psychiatrist? Nothing – he was too defensive, anxious, intimidated, jealous and conflicted.
- I look back at history … that’s the right direction.
- The creativity student said to the innovation student: ‘I think that rainbow is somewhere on the spectrum, but how do we know for sure?’. The innovation student replied: ‘I’ll tell you if you show me the colour of your money’.
- In the study of art: the artist gets the status, the teacher gets the money and the student gets the message.
- I like visual art. And non-visual. It’s the rest I don’t get.
- If you’re an empty book and a blank slate, and you study another language, will you still have nothing to say?
- Can there be literature without paper?
© Rodney Marks, 2017.
… … … … …
I am an Australian comedian, comedy hoax speaker and corporate impostor. I present comic hoax keynotes at business events. If you like these blogs, you’ll like my live comedy. If you don’t like these blogs, you still might like my live comedy.
Add comedian.com.au to your bookmarks, and one day: book Marks. I don’t do cheap jokes, and I’m freer than you think. I’m comical not anatomical, economical not astronomical.