Clarification1 with footnotes2
The3 remarkable4 thing5 about6
Is8 its9 arbitrariness,10
For11 as soon as12 we13 probe14 life,15
We’re18 bound19 to find20 no21
- Of course, a title doesn’t entitle the reader, only what’s read.
- Like this one.
- When I say ‘the’, I’m being subjective, of course. ‘An’ might garner more of a consensus.
- The proof of its being remarkable is that I am remarking on it now.
- A weak sleeper of a word, I know. However, when generalising, I like to. It is also a neat and acceptable collocation for its adjective.
- Concerning, isn’t it?
- I’m trying here, to exact meaning.
- Is is what it is.
- It’s hard to be relatively possessive.
- The world is so unjust. Just so.
- Here we imply a causal relationship.
- Immediacy depends on where you start from. And when.
- Be embraced by the all-embracing.
- We have space to.
- To define the meaning of life in a footnote would be so demeaning to an ancient history of philosophy.
- The special is oh so important …
- … but not compared to the temporal.
- Not the royal plural but our shared humanity.
- Our destiny has us tied up.
- The possible discoveries for non-adventurers are limited to the theoretical.
- Yep, the party line is that there’s a complete absence.
- Here we have a footnote about a margin note.
… … … … …
I’m an Australian comedian, hoax speaker and corporate impostor. I mainly present comic hoaxes at business events. If you like these blogs, you’ll like my live comedy. If you don’t like these blogs, you still might like my live comedy.
Add comedian.com.au to your bookmarks, and one day: book Marks. I don’t do cheap jokes, and I’m freer than you think. I’m comical not anatomical, economical not astronomical.