- You can’t micromanage macroeconomists. The threat of unemployment is merely interesting.
- BS is the initialism for Business School, Bible Study and … BS. Random occurrence, coincidence or serendipity?
- Do you learn to be a psychopath at business school, or do you have to be one to attend?
- My negotiation stance is anger tempered with depression. Even when it’s a win win, it’s a lose lose.
- Computer students’ study agenda: he, she or IT.
- Imagine a thought experiment … thanks.
- Winsome: charming.
- Schadenfreude isn’t fun, for everyone.
- I’m half-serious, half wit.
- Saving your draft kills its effervescence.
© Rodney Marks, 2017.
… … … … …
I am an Australian comedian, comedy hoax speaker and corporate impostor. I present comic hoax keynotes at business events. If you like these blogs, you’ll like my live comedy. If you don’t like these blogs, you still might like my live comedy.
Add comedian.com.au to your bookmarks, and one day: book Marks. I don’t do cheap jokes, and I’m freer than you think. I’m comical not anatomical, economical not astronomical.